Dota 2 Ranking System & Dota 2 Rank
As in other similar games, Dota 2 ranks reflect the skills and abilities of the player. Dota 2 has only eight ranks. Each rank has a specific medal and requires a particular set of numerical MMR. Before we get further in Ranks and ranking systems,
Furthermore, Almost all contain five stars, each of which, in turn, contains about 150 MMR. The number of MMR serves as an intermediate value, indicating the level of the gamer within the current rank. Today we are going to explain what is MMR in Dota 2 and show you all Dota 2 ranks.
Dota 2 Ranks - 2023
- Herald ranks: from ∽0 to ∽616 MMR
- Guardian ranks: from ∽770 to ∽1386 MMR
- Crusader ranks: from ∽1540 to ∽2156 MMR
- Archon ranks: from ∽2310 to ∽2926 MMR
- Legend ranks: from ∽3080 to ∽3696 MMR
- Ancient ranks: from ∽3850 to ∽4486 MMR
- Divine ranks: from ∽4620 to ∽5420 MMR
- Immortal ranks: ∽6000+ MMR
The player’s medals are easily seen in your profile, so everyone can know your exact skill level. Moreover, in the Game if you have a bad behavior score, then you’ll get matched with toxic players, to avoid that feel free to Dota 2 Behavior Score Boost at Cheapest rates with MMR-BOOST.
MMR or Matchmaking Rating in Dota 2 is a system designed for determining the skill rating of each player. The main purpose of MMR is to find and pair equal opponents and teammates for fairplay. The system is designed so as not to let more experienced players team up or stand against players of a lower skill level.
How Does MMR Calibration Work
When ranked matches are already unlocked, the system allows a player to play 10 matches to calibrate his account. After the calibration is through, a player is awarded a medal and his MMR is therefore determined.
Tips for players before getting calibrated:
- Pick only heroes that can cause a lot of damage and kill as many enemies as possible.
- Don’t give yourself a hard time, try choosing easy-to-play heroes like Dragon Knight, Wraith King, Viper, etc.
- Winning a match is a very important factor for getting a high MMR value. So follow your teammates’ lead as well-organized teamwork is the key to success in Dota 2.
As Dota 2 calibration is so important & that’s why we are providing it as well.
DOTA 2 MMR RESET
Dota 2 Leaderboard Players
Dota 2 Leaderboards (Europe)
Dota 2 Leaderboards (Asia)
Dota 2 Leaderboards (China)
Dota 2 Leaderboards (America)
- IV.Frank- / 大花 FEeDeR