Dota 2 is one of the most challenging/competitive online games in the whole eSports Community and it is considered one of the hardest games to learn and master the mechanics of which is true. It is an Online MMO game with over 120 Heroes that all have their unique abilities and powers that players utilize to overcome the enemies and take down the opponents’ base to become victorious. The fact that players will have to keep in mind all the hero’s playstyles and abilities to counter them makes it even more challenging. As it is a team-based game where two teams of five players face off against each other, all players have their own preferred hero and role. Roles play an important role in Dota 2 as all of the heroes have certain roles for which they are suitable and have the highest chance of winning the match by playing that role.
Each hero can be played in several roles and in recent times the most role that has been played is the Carry due to a new agent which is mainly a Support Hero and fits the profile of a Carry Role, Muerta. Many of our professional players that are a part of our Dota 2 boosting plan, use this hero the most to dominate the lane and to secure easy wins. You can choose our boosting services at a very affordable price.
Muerta is a ghost girl who returns for revenge on the bandits who killed her family. There are many stories of a ghost of a peasant girl that have been told to the children and all of them are true and far worse in reality. She refused to die and came back from the dead with deadly magic abilities and dual pistols to take down whatever stands in her way. She is a master of death who haunts the lands of life with her Dead Shots from her twin ethereal pistols and she becomes unstoppable while striking her enemies with the ethereal fury of the damned.
Muerta can be played in multiple roles like any hero in Dota 2 but we will be explaining the best role along with the build for the role of Muerta in this following guide.
Muerta Preferably Roles
Muerta can be played in various ways, obviously depending on the build and how players want to position her in the match. She can be played in all different Lanes. Safe Lane, Off Lane, and Mid Lane depending on the Items players are holding. The main roles of Muerta are Carry, Nuker, and Disabler. Due to her strong Magic abilities, she can be used as a hero who deals a great amount of damage to the enemies making her perfect for the Nuker Role. However, she can be used as a Disabler to incapacitate the enemy heroes and allow fellow heroes to make plays against them. The Carry role is considered to be best for Muerta because she is considered to be a Support Player and makes plays for fellow heroes to take points efficiently with her help. The Carry Role with Off-Lane Positioning allows her to get Gold and items for the team to help them make plays.
Muerta’s starting stats are also somewhere impressive because she can get pretty deadly during the early phase of the game. She starts with 48 – 56 damage with an attack rate of 0.75 seconds. Her attacking speed is up to 100 with a movement speed of 293. Not only that, she also starts with an Armor of 2.33 which is also quite impressive. As players play the match and level her up quickly, all of her attributes greatly increase which makes her a good character for Carry as well as a Nuker.
Like any other hero in Dota 2, Muerta also has 4 abilities that deal Magic Damage to enemies using Mana to Cast. All the abilities and their specifications are explained down below.
Dead Shot [Q]
Using the Dead Shot ability allows Muerta to fire a ghostly trick shot at an enemy unit or a tree. Enemies that are hit with the shot take damage and briefly slow down. Upon a successful impact on the enemy with Dead Shot, the bullet ricochets in the targeted direction dealing damage to all the units it passes through. The ricochet stops when the bullet hits the hero and it impacts fear on the hero.
- Dead Shot deals 75/150/225/300 damage.
- Dead Shot is cast with 100/120/140/160 mana.
- Dead Shot slows the units by 100% for 0.5 seconds.
- The fear duration inflicted by ricochet stays for 0.8/0.95/1.1/1.25 seconds.
- The cooldown of Dead Shot is 16/14/12/10s.
It is a Unit Target ability that does not pierce spell immunity. Its Damage Type is magical and it is dispellable.
The Calling [W]
Using the Calling ability allows Muerta to summon 4 Revenants that slowly circle the targeted location. The enemies within the targeted area are slowed down and get a debuff of reduced attack speed. When Revenants pass through enemies in the area, they deal damage to enemies as well as silence them.
- Revenants last for 10 seconds and deal 45/90/135/180 damage to enemies.
- The Calling costs 150/175/200/225 mana.
- Revenants slow enemies’ Movement Speed by 30%.
- Revenants slow enemies’ Attack Speed by 30/40/50/60.
- The enemy units will silence for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.
- The Calling has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
It is a Point Target ability that does not pierce spell immunity. Its Damage Type is magical and it is dispellable.
Using the Gunslinger ability allows Muerta’s attacks to have a chance of firing a second shot at another target, prioritizing heroes. If there are no units within the range, Muerta fires both guns at the original target.
- The chance of hitting another target is 20% / 30% / 40% / 50%.
It is a passive ability of Muerta and it pierces spell immunity.
Pierce the Veil [R]
Pierce the Veil is the ultimate of Muerta and using the ultimate will transform Muerta which makes her immune to physical damage. All of her attack damage deals magic damage during the transformation and she gains bonus damage and phase movement. During the ultimate, Muerta can deal damage to ethereal units but Magic Immune targets will take no damage from her.
- The transformation time is 0.35 seconds.
- The ultimate duration is 6/7/8 seconds.
- The bonus damage gained from ultimate is 50/75/100.
- Pierce the Veil costs 150/250/350 mana to cast.
- The cooldown of Pierce the Veil is 75/60/45s.
It is a No Target Ability that only inflicts Magical Damage and it cannot be dispelled.
Recommended Items for Muerta
The recommended Items for Muerta throughout the whole match are given in the table down below.
Tango, Clarity, Quelling Blade
90 G, 50 G, 100G
Phase Boots, Power Threads
1500 G, 1400 G
Mask of Madness, Blink Dagger, Witch Blade, Maelstorm, Hurricane Pike
1775 G, 2250 G, 2600 G, 2700 G, 4450 G
Black King Bar, Daedalus, Eye of Skadi
4050 G, 5150 G, 5300 G
Useful Gameplay Tips of Muerta
Muerta is the latest hero in Dota 2 and her overwhelming powers can leave a lot of new players in confusion about how to properly play or position her during the match. You can follow the following tips to get some understanding of the hero and make use of her abilities in the best possible ways.
- Use the Dead Shot ability to take down the enemies while playing in the Off Lane. The enemies that are low on health, focus on killing them with death shot as the Ricochet will allow it to damage any enemy unit that comes in its way. It is a great way of supporting your team to make future plays.
- Use the Gunslinger ability when more than one enemy is rushing in Off Lane or Mid Lane to deal most of the damage to them.
- Use the abilities with Fear Spells in them to attract the enemies inflicted with fear toward your side to get an advantage of eliminating them with high attack power.
- Use the Calling ability only when there is an enemy hero in your range to have an increased chance of silencing them and allowing your fellow heroes to take the enemy hero out.
- Be careful of the Pure Spells such as Queen of Pain’s Sonic Wave and Axe’s Counter Helix during the transformation form of Pierce the Veil. These Pure Spells can damage Muerta as she does not have any negation against these types of damage.
Muerta is one of the strongest heroes out there and anyone who is trying to fill in for the role of the best support player then Muerta is your pick.